Traditional salmon for your next Oyster Bar meal offers an exclusive eating experience to our customers. We have been serving customers for several decades and also have an award-winning winner cellar. Customers can come visit us for the best wines and extensive food options.
Knowing the best wines to pair with your next meal at the Oyster Bar is also important. So, we are going to list some of our best wines for your next meal at the Oyster Bar.
Best Wines: Why Come to Oyster Bar for Wine?
Our Wine buyer Amanda Abbot, has helped us add the right wines to our collections. Our wine cellar is now quite renowned as we have been winning awards for our wine collections for over 30 years.
Moreover, we are recognized on the list of restaurants with moderate prices. This means, that our wine list with over 1400 items on it, meets the requirements of our guests.
Washington Wines are one of the most popular wine options for customers visiting us. They are also the top second producer of wine in the US, with over 1000 wineries and over 80 different varieties of wines.
Unlike most states, the Washington vineyards offer more variety compared to similar wine choices.
We, at the Oyster Bar also have the best traditional vines for our customers; these include renowned options like Leonetti Cellars and Quilceda Greek, which both count as one of the best wines in the world.
Best Washington Wines According to Wine Spectator (2021)
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Leonetti Cellars, Walla Walla Valley
- The dark ruby 2021 Cabernet has the perfect blend of cranberry, dark cherry, and cappuccino with an herbal note.
2004 Leonetti Cellars Merlot, Columbia Valley
- This is the perfect wine option for those looking for a fresher taste with firm tannins, offering a sweet and long finish at the end.
2014 Syrah Longshadows – Sequel Columbia Valley
- It is the perfect amalgamation of the cassis and a hint of olive tapenade with black current and blueberry. This provides generously intensive flavors and polished tannis.
2000 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Savignon
- Spice and smoke notes come together in the 2000 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Savignon, making it the most aromatic Quilceda Creek wine.
2009 Charles Smith Wines Royal City Syrah
- The Charles Smith Wines Royal City Syrah has a floral and soft taste, with exotic, floral, and mineral flavors. The wine also has notes of have black cherry and maple flavors.
It is safe to say that we, at the Oyster Bar have one of the largest collections of award-winning wines. You should check out the Oyster Bar Wine List and reserve a spot for your next meal.
Make a Reservation Today