The Oyster Bar is a great place to go for a Coffee and Brandy Creme Brulee. The dish is amazing, and the seafood at the restaurant is fresh and delicious. If you’re looking for a great Crème Brulee or just want to eat some excellent seafood, the Oyster Bar is the place for you.
Our Coffee and Brandy Creme Brulee is made with coffee steeped in heavy cream then tempered with egg yolks and brandy. It’s baked in coffee cups and garnished with a sugar cookie and chocolate-covered espresso beans.
Where to Find the Best Coffee and Brandy Creme Brulee
The Oyster Bar on Chuckanut Drive is the place to go for a Coffee and Brandy Creme Brulee, whether you’re looking for a date night spot or just want to try some delicious seafood.
Other desserts that are sure to keep you coming back for more include:
- Chocolate Truffle Cake – Flourless rich dark chocolate cake and raspberry coulis, whipped cream. This fantastic dessert is the ideal chocolate lover’s fantasy. When you think it can’t get any better, it does! Try it with some of Oro Hazelnut dessert wine. It’s like being in a state of euphoria!
- Grand Marnier Cheesecake – This cheesecake is made with blood orange and vanilla cheesecake, pistachio crust, and Grand Marnier sauce.
- Pear Tart Tatin – This warm pear tart is topped with salted maple ice cream and caramel sauce
- Sorbet Trio – House-made fruit sorbets, vanilla-almond tuile
- Pets De Nonne – Deep-fried Profiteroles with cardamom ice cream and candied orange zest
Why the Oyster Bar?
The rich history of the Oyster Bar helps us to provide the best possible dishes and seafood.
Only the freshest oysters from Washington and British Columbia are served. Our selection varies based on the day, but there are always six selections to pick from, each with its own flavor and texture.
We offer a wide range of oysters since there is no such thing as having too many. There are several types and tastes to try, and the greatest way to enjoy them is by sampling as many sorts as possible. You won’t locate a better variety of oysters anywhere else, nor will you find more passionate employees.
We take pleasure in what we do since our oysters are fresh. The Oyster farm’s motto was “the oysters you eat today slept last night in Samish Bay” in the 1920s. This is still accurate!
Our team has extensive expertise working at The Oyster Bar and is also certified to work with prawns and other aquatic animals. They understand how to serve fresh oysters and how to prepare them properly. As a result, every time you dine with us, you can be certain of receiving high-quality ingredients.
The Best Place to Eat Coffee and Brandy Creme Brulee
The Oyster Bar is the best place for Coffee and Brandy Creme Brulee. The restaurant is located at 2578 Chuckanut Drive, Bow, WA.
The views of the bay are a perfect complement to the fantastic food and wine. You can select from our award-winning wine cellar to make your meal perfect.
When you’re looking for great seafood, delicious desserts, or just a nice place to eat dinner with your family or friends – look no further than The Oyster Bar.
Call today for your Reservations: 360-766-6185